Corporate Membership of the Europlanet Society
Corporate membership is open to any institution, organisation or association involved in planetary science and related fields. The Europlanet Society offers standard and bespoke packages for corporate members.
Corporate membership benefits include:
- Representation at the General Assembly, which appoints officers and determines Society policy and governance
- Individual memberships for staff to join the Society
- Reduced fees rates for Europlanet conferences and workshops, including the annual European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC)
- Organisational input into policy and strategy papers and consultations
- Representation at invitation-only events with stakeholders, policy makers and funders
- Representation in Europlanet’s international networks of research organisations, industrial partners, agencies and societies
- Access to Europlanet resources, including virtual access services, tools, the Europlanet Media Centre and industry database
- Access to Members’ Area in Europlanet newsletters and website with strategic information relevant to planetary science, including guides and digests for funding calls (e.g. from EU Framework Programmes) and collaboration opportunities (e.g. calls for partners to form consortia)
- Opportunities to promote your news and job information through Europlanet channels
- Reduced rates are available for institutions from under- represented states*.
Annual fees for corporate members:
|Regular membership will include membership benefits as well as one 1-day registration fee for the European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC)|
|Premium membership will include membership benefits as well as one full EPSC registration fee and one individual membership for member’s staff|
|Premium Member – Mercury Sponsor|
|Premium membership – Mercury Sponsor level includes membership benefits as well as one full EPSC registrations and four individual memberships|
|Premium Member – Mars Sponsor|
|Premium membership – Mars Sponsor level includes membership benefits as well as two full EPSC registrations, ten individual memberships, the member’s logo on Europlanet Society Website as well as a small booth at EPSC (subject to availability)|
|Premium Member – Saturn Sponsor|
|Premium membership – Saturn Sponsor level will include three full EPSC registrations, 15 individual memberships, the member’s logo on EPSC programme and Europlanet Society Website as well as a small booth at EPSC (subject to availability)|
|Premium Member – Jupiter Sponsor|
|Premium membership – Diamond Sponsor level will include four full EPSC registrations, 25 individual memberships, the member’s logo on EPSC programme and Europlanet Society Website as well as a big booth at EPSC (subject to availability)|
If you are interested in a bespoke sponsorship package to suit your organisation’s needs, contact:
* Under-represented states: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Poland, Slovenia, Africa (all), Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldavia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
Register your interest in joining the Society.
Back to About the Europlanet Society