Individual Membership of the Europlanet Society
Individual membership is open to active researchers, early career scientists, students and retired scientists, as well as amateur astronomers, industrial partners, outreach providers and educators.
Individual membership benefits include:
- Opportunities to take an active role in shaping the future of planetary science in Europe by electing or standing for offices and committee positions in the Europlanet Society
- Reduced rates for Europlanet events, including the annual European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC)
- Participation in events with policy makers and funders
- Support from Regional Hubs in developing local networks for planetary science
- Opportunities to input into policy and strategy papers and consultations
- Access to the Members’ Area of the Europlanet Society’s newsletters and website with strategic information relevant to planetary science, including guides and digests for funding calls (e.g. from EU Horizon Europe programmes) and collaboration opportunities (e.g. calls for partners to form consortia)
- Access to the Europlanet Early Career Network (EPEC) for early career researchers
- Reduced rates are available for students, retirees and members from under-represented states*.
Annual fees for individual members:
|Student / Young Professional||25€|
|Regular Retired Professional||25€|
|Reduced* Student / Young Professional||15€|
|Reduced* Retired Professional||15€|
* Under-represented states: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Poland, Slovenia, Africa (all), Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldavia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
Register your interest in joining the Society.
Back to About the Europlanet Society