EPEC-EPSC Working Group
The Europlanet Science Congress (EPSC) brings together (virtually or in person!) scientists from the fields of planetary and space research every autumn.
The meeting covers all disciplines from space instrumentation to data analysis and modelling. Particularly for young researchers, it can be a great experience and opportunity to attend EPSC and present their research and start forming a network.
The EPEC-EPSC Working Group act as agents for early career scientists, ensuring that young researchers are represented at EPSC, that they find their way through this big meeting and that the conference programme is attractive to them.
Diverse activities are organised in collaboration with EPEC’s Communication Working Group, EPEC’s Future Research WG, the Europlanet Diversity Committee, and the Europlanet Society to offer the opportunity for early careers to have the best experience during the conference.
Activities specially prepared for Early Careers during EPSC:
Do you want to participate in activities specially designed for and by early careers?
Need some advice from another early career?
Do you have any doubts concerning the conference?
Here we are to help you!
Short Courses / Training
EPEC organises different short courses during the conference with a variety of speakers on topics of particular relevance to early career researchers. Past topics included: How to propose a space mission? From science to communication. Mindfulness, etc …
The Outstanding Student Poster Award (OPSA) is a great opportunity to show your research and having your value recognised! If you would like to participate register your register your poster by 31 Aug 2020 (please log in with your Copernicus Office user ID).
A great moment to have fun during the conference! We organize a gathering to have an informal talk and socialize with other early career colleagues, speak about the conference or something else! You are more than welcome to join us!
Have fun speaking about scientific topics?! Yes, it’s possible, and yes, we have it! In science flash activity, you can practice your communication skills to present any scientific topic in a funny and engaging way! The winners will get a prize!
Mentoring@EPSC aims to provide support for early career scientists in navigating the Europlanet Science Congress (EPSC) 2020 virtual meeting. If this is your first international conference, join us as an EPSC Mentee here.
Discovery Challenge Game
A captivating way to get to know your scientific early career colleagues better! Join the game and expand your circle of colleagues you can work with in the future! The winner will receive a prize. Participate!
PhD students, your communication and outreach skills can be recognized here! Participate in the video contest presenting your scientific topic in a 4 minutes video. Be creative! A EPSC2021 registration fee will be offered to the winner!
Find out about our activities at past EPSC and EPSC-DPS Joint Meetings.
EPEC-EPSC Working Group:
- Solmaz Adeli, PostDoc, German Aerospace Center DLR, Berlin, Germany (Chair)
- Maike Brigitte Neuland, PostDoc, Swedish Institute of Space Physics IRF, Sweden (Co-Chair)
- Noah Jäggi, PhD Student, University of Bern, Physics Institute, Space Research and Planetary Sciences Division, Switzerland
- Joana S. Oliveira, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, European Space Agency, Netherlands
- Joana Marques Oliveira, PhD Student, LESIA, Observatoire de Paris, France
- José E. Silva, PhD Student, Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço – Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Christos Ntinos, Master degree, International Space University (ISU), France
- Hans Huybrighs, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, European Space Agency, Netherlands
- Melissa Mirino, PhD Student, the Open University, School of Physical Sciences, Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, United Kingdom
- Viagra 100mg online price
- Generic propecia cost
- Cipro price canada
- Online pharmacy cialis
Are you interested in helping to shape the EPSC program with us? Do you have ideas or wishes for future short courses and trainings at the EPSC? Please let us know! Contact us and/or become a member of the EPEC-EPSC Working Group by sending an email to email@example.com!