ERIM 2023 – Guidelines
In registering for the Europlanet Research Infrastructure Meeting (ERIM) 2023 (whether physical or virtual), participants accept that they are bound to the Code of Conduct for Europlanet 2024 RI.
Guidelines for Remote Participants
- In the Whova app, click on ‘Agenda’ and then choose the session you want to join.
- The window for the live stream will open 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the session to enable speakers and panellists to test their audio and video settings and screen sharing capabilities.
- The link is the same for speakers and general attendees. All attendees will be muted when they enter the WebEx livestream. Request to be unmuted by raising your hand or asking through the chat.
Guidelines for Speakers and Panellists
- Remote speakers are requested to join the session through the Whova platform 10 minutes before the scheduled start. This will enable you to test your audio and video settings and screen sharing. Note that you may need to join through the WebEx app, rather than the web browser to share slides (web browsers can block the sharing option [Windows policy]). Mac users may need to enable sharing permissions for WebEx.
- Note that you will be muted when you join the session (it is the same WebEx link for both speakers and session participants). When you are ready to unmute, please raise your hand, or request in the chat to be unmuted.
- As a back-up, can all presenters with slides email/send them via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them to the ERIM 2023 Presentations Google Drive: https://bit.ly/ERIMPresentations
- If you are chairing/moderating the session, please make sure that you show the housekeeping slide at the start of the session. You will be able to download this from the ERIM 2023 Presentations Google Drive: https://bit.ly/ERIMPresentations
Tutorials for Speakers and Panellists
ALEF, the company providing the streaming service, have prepared the following tutorial materials for speakers and panellists at ERIM 2023:
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.