Who can join as corporate member ?
Corporate membership is open to any institution, organisation or association involved in planetary science and related fields.
The Europlanet Society offers standard and bespoke packages for corporate members and seeks financial sponsorships.
Corporate membership benefits include:
- Representation at the General Assembly, which appoints officers and determines Society policy and governance
- Individual memberships for staff to join the Society
- Reduced fees rates for Europlanet conferences and workshops, including the annual European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC)
- Organisational input into policy and strategy papers and consultations
- Representation at invitation-only events with stakeholders, policy makers and funders
- Representation in Europlanet’s international networks of research organisations, industrial partners, agencies and societies
- Access to Europlanet resources, including virtual access services, tools, the Europlanet Media Centre and industry database
- Opportunities to promote your news and job information through Europlanet channels
- Coming soon: Access to Members’ Area in Europlanet newsletters and website with strategic information relevant to planetary science, including guides and digests for funding calls (e.g. from EU Framework Programmes) and collaboration opportunities (e.g. calls for partners to form consortia)
Other benefits such as reduced-priced booths at the European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC), visibility across the Society’s communication channels, etc., can be made available for corporate members. For more information about these additional benefits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual corporate membership fees:
The Europlanet Society offers reduced fees for organisations based in under-represented countries* (See list below).
Regular membership fees apply to organisations based in countries that are not under-represented*
* Under-represented countries: Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Republic of Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nauru, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela.
The Europlanet Society welcomes sponsorship grants. If your organisation is interested in a bespoke sponsorship action, please contact us at email@example.com
Go to Individual membership.