Who can join as corporate member ?
Corporate membership is open to any institution, organisation or association involved in planetary science and related fields. The Europlanet Society offers standard and bespoke packages for corporate members.
Corporate membership benefits include:
- Representation at the General Assembly, which appoints officers and determines Society policy and governance
- Individual memberships for staff to join the Society
- Reduced fees rates for Europlanet conferences and workshops, including the annual European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC)
- Organisational input into policy and strategy papers and consultations
- Representation at invitation-only events with stakeholders, policy makers and funders
- Representation in Europlanet’s international networks of research organisations, industrial partners, agencies and societies
- Access to Europlanet resources, including virtual access services, tools, the Europlanet Media Centre and industry database
- Opportunities to promote your news and job information through Europlanet channels
- Coming soon: Access to Members’ Area in Europlanet newsletters and website with strategic information relevant to planetary science, including guides and digests for funding calls (e.g. from EU Framework Programmes) and collaboration opportunities (e.g. calls for partners to form consortia)
Annual corporate membership fees:
The Europlanet Society offers reduced fees for organisations based in under-represented countries* (See list below).
Regular membership fees apply to organisations based in countries that are not under-represented*
* Under-represented countries: Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Republic of Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nauru, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela.
Annual corporate membership & sponsorship fees:
The Europlanet Society offers the below combined membership and EPSC sponsorship packages. For under-represented countries* (See list above), a reduced fee is available for the “Corporate Membership Mercury Sponsor” (Annual fee: 1,000€). To subscribe to this reduced-fee membership, click on Registration to *Reduced fee – Corporate Membership Mercury Sponsor”.
If your organisation is interested in a bespoke sponsorship package, please contact us at email@example.com
* Booths are subject to availability as not all conference venues may offer an exhibitors area. If booths are available, corporate members are required to book their booths at least 6 months before the conference by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Individual membership.