Who can join as an Organisational Member ?
Organisational Memberships are open to any research organisation, institution or industrial partners involved in planetary science and related fields.
The Europlanet Society offers standard and bespoke packages for organisational members and seeks financial sponsorships.
Organisational Membership benefits include:
- Representation at the General Assembly, which appoints officers and determines Society policy and governance
- Include individual memberships for the staff, who will benefit from reduced rates for Europlanet conferences and workshops, including the annual Europlanet Science Congress (EPSC)
- Organisational input into policy and strategy papers and consultations
- Representation at invitation-only events with stakeholders, policy makers and funders
- Representation in Europlanet’s international networks of research organisations, industrial partners, agencies and societies
- Access to Europlanet resources, the Europlanet Media Centre and the industry database
- Opportunities to promote your news and job information through Europlanet channels
- Access to Members’ Area in Europlanet newsletters and website with strategic information relevant to planetary science, including guides and digests for funding calls (e.g. from EU Framework Programmes) and collaboration opportunities (e.g. calls for partners to form consortia)
Other benefits such as reduced-priced booths at the Europlanet Science Congress (EPSC), visibility across the Society’s communication channels, etc., can be made available for organisational members. For more information about these additional benefits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invite your staff to become members!
In order to add individual members to your organisation membership, you will need to go to your Account Subscriptions and select “Sub-Accounts”. You will be able to invite your staff to become members as part of your organisational membership by adding their email addresses or sharing an invitation link.
Annual Organisational Membership fees:
The Europlanet Society offers reduced fees for organisations based in under-represented states (URS)* (see list below).
Under-Represented States (URS):
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of the Congo, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The Europlanet Society welcomes sponsorship grants. If your organisation is interested in a bespoke sponsorship action, please contact us at email@example.com
Go to Individual membership.