Register for EPSC 2018 Science Flash
Wed, 20 Sep, 16:00–17:30 / Room Mercury (SMW1.1)
Present your research in 180s with only one slide in a fun and original way! The three best presentations, as rated by the jury, will receive a prize!
- You are allowed to use one slide (without videos or animations).
- You have exactly 180s to present your work.
- You are allowed to use (small) additional equipment.
Your performance will be evaluated by a panel of 2 early career scientists and 2 senior scientists. The evaluation will be based on the following points:
- Speaker qualities: clear expression, enthusiasm, interaction with the audience and of course the entertainment level of the presentation.
- Structure: clear purpose of research, clear presentation of the context, good organisation of ideas and the added value of the slide.
For organisation matters it is recommended to register before the EPSC or at least during the EPSC before the event. To register please send an e-mail with your name, your institution and the title of your presentation to email@example.com or get in touch with Andrea during the ice breaker event or during the conference.
Help us spread the word – download the flyer!