About the Europlanet Science Congress (EPSC)
The Europlanet Science Congress (EPSC) is the major European meeting on planetary science. Originally known as the European Planetary Science Congress, the first EPSC was held in Berlin in 2006. EPSC is the main dissemination platform for the European planetary science community and is the annual meeting of the Europlanet Society. EPSC meetings cover the entire scope of planetary sciences and have a distinctively interactive style, with an extensive mix of talks, workshops and posters, intended to provide a stimulating environment for the community to meet.
The EPSC Executive Committee is responsible for the overall management of the meeting; the Scientific Organising Committee is responsible for the scientific content and the Local Organising Committee is responsible for the local flavour of the meeting.
- EPSC 2021 will be held as a virtual meeting from 13-24 September 2021.
- EPSC 2022 will take place at the Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos de Granada, Spain from 18-23 September 2022
- EPSC 2023 will take place as a joint meeting with the American Astronomical Society’s Division of Planetary Sciences (DPS) in San Antonio, Texas, from 1-6 October 2023 (TBC)
- EPSC 2024 will take place at Finlandia Hall in Helsinki from 15-20 September 2024.
- EPSC 2025 will provisionally take place as a joint meeting with the DPS (European venue TBC).
- Generic propecia cost
Past EPSC Meetings
|Year||Location||# of Attendees|
|2016||Pasadena, California, USA*||1437|
|* Joint meeting with American Astronomical Society (AAS) Division for Planetary Sciences (DPS)|
Back to EPSC main page