Europlanet Society Southeast Europe Hub
The Europlanet Society Southeast Europe Hub was established in 2018 to promote planetary science and related fields for the benefit of the Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Kosovan, North Macedonian, Montenegrin, Romanian, Serbian and wider European community, within the Europlanet Society.
Members of the Committee of the Europlanet Society Southeast Europe Hub are:
- Chair: Ioannis Daglis (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Early Career Officer: Christos Katsavrias (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Diversity Officer: Marina Molla
- Industry Officer: Ingmar Sandberg (Space Applications & Research Consultancy)
- Outreach Officer: Konstantina Moutsouroufi
- Amateur Astronomy Contact: Manos Kardasis (Hellenic Amateur Astronomy Association).