Southeast Europe Hub
The Southeast Europe Hub was established in 2018 to promote planetary science and related fields for the benefit of the Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Kosovan, North Macedonian, Montenegrin, Romanian, Serbian and wider European community, within the Europlanet Society.
Members of the Committee of the Southeast Europe Hub are:
- Chair: Nick Sergis (Hellenic Space Center)
- Advisor: Ioannis Daglis (Hellenic Space Center)
- Vice-Chairs: Anezina Solomonidou (Caltech/JPL), Veneta Guineva (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences), Constantinos Constantinou (University of Cyprus), Giuli Verbanac (University of Zagreb), Dan Alin Nedelcu (Romanian Academy of Sciences), Milan Radovanović (Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts)
- Early Career Officer: Christos Katsavrias (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Diversity Officer: Marina Molla (9th Elementary School, Komotini)
- Industry Officer: Ingmar Sandberg (Space Applications & Research Consultancy)
- Policy Officer: Eleni Chatzichristou (European Commission)
- Outreach Officer: Konstantina Moutsouroufi (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Amateur Astronomy Contact: Manos Kardasis (Hellenic Amateur Astronomy Association).
For more information, please visit the South East Europe Hub website.