Southeast Europe Hub
The Southeast Europe Hub was established in 2018 to promote planetary science and related fields for the benefit of the Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Kosovan, North Macedonian, Montenegrin, Romanian, Serbian and wider European community, within the Europlanet Society.
Members of the Committee of the Southeast Europe Hub are:
- Chair: Ioannis Daglis (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Vice-Chairs: Veneta Guineva (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences), Constantinos Constantinou (University of Cyprus), Giuli Verbanac (University of Zagreb), Dan Alin Nedelcu (Romanian Academy of Sciences), Milan Radovanović (Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts)
- Early Career Officer: Christos Katsavrias (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Diversity Officer: Marina Molla
- Industry Officer: Ingmar Sandberg (Space Applications & Research Consultancy)
- Outreach Officer: Konstantina Moutsouroufi (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Amateur Astronomy Contact: Manos Kardasis (Hellenic Amateur Astronomy Association).
For more information, please visit the South East Europe Hub website.