Ireland and UK Hub
The Ireland and UK Hub was established in 2019 to promote planetary science and related fields for the benefit of the Irish, UK and wider European community, within the Europlanet Society.
Members of the Committee of the Ireland and UK Hub are:
- Chair: Nicholas Achilleos (UCL)
- Vice Chair: Licia Ray (Lancaster University)
- Outreach Officer Niamh Shaw (Freelance/Blackrock Castle Observatory)
- Industry Officer: Roisin Speight (UK space sector)
- EPEC Officer: Angelos Tsiaras (UCL)
- Diversity Officer: Gerard Hutchinson (STFC)
- Policy Officer: Chris Castelli (UK Space Agency)
Reimbursement for attending RAS meeting
Europlanet Society member can claim back their registration fee for attending the RAS Specialist Discussion Meeting “Exploring Planetary Atmospheric Processes from Terrestrial Worlds to Giant Planets” held on 11 November 2022.
Meeting details can be found at https://ukplanetaryatmospheres.github.io/web/.
Ireland-UK Hub Meetings
The next Ireland-UK Hub Meeting will take place in September/October 2022. More details coming soon.
Find out more about previous Ireland-UK Hub Meetings:
Please complete the following survey that will help us focus our hub efforts over the next few years to make the Europlanet Society a valuable forum for all members.