Europlanet Facts and Figures
- 1000 participants regularly attend the Europlanet Society’s annual meeting, the European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC)
- 40 participants regularly attend the Europlanet Early Career (EPEC) Annual Week
- 10 Europlanet Society Regional Hubs support planetary science across 31 countries
- 14 Society Committees (Regional Hubs, Diversity, EPEC, EPSC Executive Committee, EPSC SOC & EPSC LOC) are currently active.
- 2 Society Working Groups (Industry and Outreach, Education and Policy) are currently scoping out activities to form future committees
- 250 members of the EPEC Network have signed up to receive information on early career activities
- 186 members of the Europlanet Outreach Network have signed up to receive information on outreach, education and policy activities.
Europlanet 2024 Research Infrastructure (RI):
- 53 institutions from 23 countries are beneficiaries of Europlanet 2024 RI
- 5 planetary field analogue sites and 24 planetary laboratory simulation and sample analysis facilities are offered for Transnational Access through Europlanet 2024 RI
- 39% of Europlanet Transnational Access visits have been led by female PIs
- 59 data services and 20 million files are accessible through VESPA
- 12 data services available through the SPIDER Planetary Space Weather Services (PSWS)
Europlanet Science Congress (EPSC)