The new EUSPA Horizon Europe call is structured along 5 topics with a variable thematic span and objectives:
- Develop commercial downstream solutions, based on synergies between the EU space programme components, for green, smart and more secure solutions addressing a variety of social and economic challenges;
- Fulfill gaps in mature, regulated and long lead markets;
- Develop new Copernicus-based applications for business and policy-makers;
- Support the internationalization of Copernicus demonstrating the advantages and differentiators of EU space-based solutions outside of Europe;
- Identify and address technological challenges related to the provision of GOVSATCOM services, improving operational terminals and demonstrating user access to early services.
The overall budget is 34,5 million. The deadline is on 14 February 2024.
For more information please follow the link.