Europlanet Expert Exchanges – Call Now Open
A new call has been launched for the Expert Exchange Programme, funded through Europlanet 2024 Research Infrastructure (RI), which aims to share expertise and best practice within the planetary community, and to prepare new facilities and services for integration into the RI.
Applications should be made before the next call deadline of 15 June 2023. Visits through this call should take place between 1 August 2023 and 31 January 2024.
The programme provides funding for short visits (up to one week).
Objectives for an Europlanet Expert Exchange might be:
- To improve infrastructure facilities and services offered to the scientific community by Europlanet 2024 RI laboratories or institutes.
- To provide training on theoretical or practical aspects of the laboratory/fieldwork required to plan a future TA application.
- To foster cooperation between academia and industry (SMEs).
- To support early career professionals to develop skills to use or manage RI facilities or services.
- To widen participation from Under-Represented States in RI activities and services.
- To support the inclusion of amateur communities in European planetary science campaigns.
- To support engagement with wider society e.g. through the involvement of outreach providers, educators, journalists, artists etc.