Europlanet Mars Collection: 3. Volcanoes on Mars
In this lesson, we will be looking at the volcanoes of Mars and how they may have contributed to the habitability of the Red Planet over its history.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Activity Outline: Understand how volcanoes form, both on Earth and Mars, and how they may have affected Mars’s habitability in the past.
45 Minutes (including 2 videos)
- Biology (Life in extremes)
- Astronomy (Mars surface conditions)
After completing this activity, pupils will:
- Understand how volcanoes form.
- Be able to explain what convection is and why we would find it inside a volcano.
- Determine, with reasoning, the likelihood of volcanic areas being habitable.
- Cheap zithromax online canada
- How to get lasix
- Buy kamagra canada
- Cheap ventolin online canada
- Get zithromax
- Where can i buy flagyl over the counter
- Buy generic 100mg viagra online
- Can you buy ventolin over the counter in france
- Viagra cost per pill
- Levitra for sale canada
PowerPoint (7.4 MB)
PDF (1.9 MB)
Download teachers’ resource
Word (211 KB)
PDF (248 KB)
Italian versions of the resources with video lessons produced by EDU INAF are now available at: Terra chiama Marte.