Organising the Europlanet (outreach and education) community, from global to local scales – ERIM 2023 Outreach
- Create a roadmap for:
- Fostering a sense of community: volunteers, local coordinators, etc. with common goals, objectives, SOPs, and means of action;
- Building a structure and network for better production, sharing, use of resources, and improved communication;
- Defining key actions and objectives & metrics for the remaining of the RI;
- Defining long-term plans for sustainability of the outreach and education mission as part of the society.
- Create a working group to take actions on this roadmap.
- Post-meeting: Write a white paper.
- 5 min: Intro (5 min)
- 30 min: Panel discussion I – 5 questions from the moderator (30 min)
- 45 min: Panel discussion II – open conversation with the audience (45 min)
- Post meeting: After the meeting, we expect volunteer participants to help draft a white
paper for the planning, operation and sustainability of the outreach and education
mission of the society.
Hybrid format: The workshop will be livestreamed. A moderator will make sure to amplify the questions and comments typed in by the online attending audience.
Target audience: Europlanet Community
Duration: 1h 30
Working Group: TBC
For more details, go to the ERIM programme and look out for sessions tagged in orange.
Find out about the other ERIM 2023 programme tracks: